CLOSEOUT! Sergena Vantana Warm-White or Daylight LED Hardwired Wall Mirror 31WBL
A large light bar on the Ventana mirror gives you illumination that's perfect for you needs and yet maintains a simple elegance of design. It's as if there's light shining through a window to illuminate your face while you peer into the looking glass. The Ventana can bet mounted with the light bar on the left, on the right, or horizontally, with the light bar on top. Warm White indoor lighting LEDs at 3,500° Kelvin replicate the color of "regular" light bulbs. Or select Daylight LEDs at 5,500° Kelvin. Hardwired, with a motion sensor on/off switch.
- 1x - not magnified. Mount Vertically or Horizontally (as shown).
- Overall size: 23.63" High x 31.38" Wide x 1.25" Deep.
- Viewing area: 16.63" High x 31" Wide. 27.0 lbs.
- Select LEDs at 3,500° Kelvin warm white or 5,500° Kelvin "daylight" 1363 Lumens.
- Motion-sensor on/off switch. Hardwired.
LED Quick Facts
LED stands for Light Emitting Diode
• LED Lighted Mirrors Use Tiny Amounts of Electricity
• Emitting the equivalent amount of light, LEDs typically use 50% of the electricity
consumed by a fluorescent bulb and about 17% of the electricity
consumed by an incandescent (regular) bulb.
• Standard incandescent bulbs operate an average of 1,500 hours
• Standard fluorescent bulbs operate an average of 8,000 hours
• LEDs operate an average of 50,000 hours.
• 33 times as long as a standard incandescent bulb.
• 6.25 times as long as a standard fluorescent bulb.
• More than 40 years of 2-1/2 hours of use, every single day.
•Incandescent bulbs get hot quickly and generate lots of heat
•Fluorescent bulbs are much cooler than incandescents, but still warm.
•LEDs generate very little heat.
Product lead time is subject to item availability. With 99% certainty, if an item is back-ordered, the item will be greyed-out on the selection list. If an and item "sneaks through" and allows an order, even though the idem is on back-order, we sincerely apologize, and we will do our best to notify you promptly.
To request tracking information for an order already placed, please contact customer service.