JVD Eclips Tubular Arm 3x LED Spot-Lighted Makeup Mirror, 5-yr. Lithium Ion Battery, Polished Chrome
Typical of JVD lighted make up mirrors, the Eclips Round mirror is powered by a 3.6 volt Lithium Ion battery - available "everywhere" that lasts 3 to 5 years with normal use. You get everything offered by a hardwired mirror, but there's no electrician needed to install it. Due to the low voltage, it's safe for any location in the bathroom - or anywhere else. Touch the mirror to turn it on and the bright LEDs come on instantly. After 3 minutes, the LEDs turn themselves off - sounds short, but it's more than long enough for most operations. Not long enough - just touch to re-illuminate. The quality construction of this mirror is superb - Polished Chrome plated over solid Brass. The articulating arm has 4 joints (read: pivot points) for adjustment to any angle conceivable. Designed, and beautifully made in France, the mirror will be shipped FREE, by air express directly to you in about 10 days.
- JVD Eclips Round Make Up Mirror that acts like a Hardwired mirror yet with none of the installation expsnses. Battery powered with a standard LR20 Lithium battery commonly available, the battery lasts 3 to 5 years with normal use.
- 3x Magnification power with bright LED spot lighting in the European tradition. A touch of the sensor turns it on and the LEDs turn off after 3 minutes. Need some more time? One touch instantly relights it.
- The construction of the mirror frame is heavy chrome plating over solid brass. The swinging arm pivots at the base, elbow, and behind the mirror. And there's no flimsy ball joint, but rather a double-support, pivoting rack at the rear.
- The mirror folds back to a minimum 2.6 inches from the wall, with a maximum extension of 13.4". The mirror itself has a 7.1" diameter, and the overall height is 11.2". Finished in Polished Chrome.
- CE Approved, and with a 2-year Manufacturer's warranty. Repair by the manufacturer available for 10 years. Designed and made in France and shipped FREE directly to you in about 10 days.
French Design and Manufacture
From Designer Jean-Guy de RussÃ©
Les miroirs nous invitent Ã rentrer dans une nouvelle dimension. La fonction grossissante dâ€™un miroir nous permet de rentrer dans un nouvel univers oÃ¹ tout est plus grand. Jâ€™ai voulu que ce voyage nous emmÃ¨ne encore plus loin et jâ€™ai conÃ§u ce miroir en mâ€™inspirant dâ€™une soucoupe volante. Jâ€™ai intÃ©grÃ© un Â« moteur Â» rÃ©volutionnaire avec un fonctionnement sur batterie unique sur le marchÃ©. Jâ€™ai structurÃ© lâ€™ensemble autour dâ€™une base chrome Ã laquelle jâ€™ai ajoutÃ© une couronne de lumiÃ¨re Ã lâ€™image de lâ€™anneau de Saturne. Et enfin, jâ€™ai ajoutÃ© un interrupteur capacitif presque magique. - Jean-Guy de RussÃ©
Mirrors invite us to enter a new dimension. The magnifying function of a mirror allows us to enter into a universe where everything is bigger. I wanted this voyage to take us even further, so I drew inspiration from flying saucers in designing this mirror. I added a revolutionary battery operated mechanism, unique on the market. I structured the whole thing around a chrome base, to which I added a ring of light like the ones around Saturn. And lastly, I added an almost magical capacity switch. - Jean-Guy de RussÃ©