Sharper Image 8x/1x Battery and AC LED Makeup Mirror - Chrome or Nickel
- Reversible 8x/1x reverislbe makeup mirror.
- LED illumination lasts a virtual lifetime.
- The mirror uses rechargeable batteries that recharge with the included AC adapter or via a USB port.
- A built-in motion sensor conserves battery life.
- The on/off switch is on the mounting plate.
- Mirror diameter: 8.5". Maximum extension 13.75"
- UL listed, US and Canada.
- 1-Year manufacturer's warranty.
LED Quick Facts
LED stands for Light Emitting Diode
• LED Makeup Mirrors Use Tiny Amounts of Electricity
• Emitting the equivalent amount of light, LEDs typically use 50% of the electricity
consumed by a fluorescent bulb and about 17% of the electricity
consumed by an incandescent (regular) bulb.
• Standard incandescent bulbs operate an average of 1,500 hours
• Standard fluorescent bulbs operate an average of 8,000 hours
• LEDs operate an average of 50,000 hours.
• 33 times as long as a standard incandescent bulb.
• 6.25 times as long as a standard fluorescent bulb.
• More than six years of continuous 24-hour-a-day use.
•Incandescent bulbs get hot quickly and generate lots of heat
•Fluorescent bulbs are much cooler than incandescents, but still warm.
•LEDs generate very little heat.