Electric Mirror "Contour" Compond Curve 5x Make Up Mirror with Adjustment Handle
A gentle curve and edge-to-edge magnification without a frame give this Contour model by Electric Mirror a super-sleek, clean, modern look. The curve is compound, both vertically and horizontally - truly an engineering achievement. A small handle beneath the mirror glass lets you adjust the mirror's pivot and angle without ever touching the glass and thereby avoiding fingerprints on the viewing surface. The mirror itself measures 5" Wide x 8" High and has a 5x magnification power. The mirror's overall height including the minimalist base is 15". The base is only .19" thick, yet heavy and padded. And the mirror tilts up and down through 20 degrees. Finished in Polished Chrome.
- Electric Mirror's Compound Convex free-standing vanity mirror has 5x Magnification power - not reversible.
- This high quality vanity has an overall height of 15" with a 5" x 8" mirror surface. The 5" x 5" square base is a sleek 0.19" thick yet heavy and padded for stability and protection of your furniture.
- Behind the mirror a high-quality pivot joint allows adjustment through a large range, both horizontally and vertically.
- Adjustment is accomplished via adjustment handle beneath the mirror face that enables fingerprint-free mirror angle adjustments.
- Polished Chrome finish. 3-Year Manufacturer's warranty.
About Electric MirrorElectric Mirror is leader, globally, in Lighted Mirrors and Mirror TV Technology™. They have been serving hospitality and residential customers for over sixteen years with product lines that include Lighted Mirrors, Mirror TVs, Waterproof TVs, Mirrored Cabinets, Corridor Lighting, Wardrobe Mirrors, and Makeup Mirrors. Electric Mirror's mirrors are sold in every continent and in scores of countries around the world.
Selecting Electric Mirror, you can take an important step in reducing your carbon footprint and at the same time, beautifying the world in which we live. The Electric Mirror commitment to the environment has given rise to their Beautiful World™ Initiative comprising environmentally-friendly technologies that result in products that cut energy costs and maintenance requirements.
Electric Mirror's makeup mirrors easily communicate their flawless luxury to discerning homeowners and hotel guests around the world.
Headquartered in Everett, WA, Electric Mirror employs over 350 individuals.