Electric Mirror Compond Curve Wall-Mounted 5x Makeup Mirror with Adjustment Handle
A gentle curve and edge-to-edge magnification without a frame give this Contour model by Electric Mirror a super-sleek, clean, modern look. The curve is compound, both vertically and horizontally - a true engineering achievement. A small handle lets you adjust the mirror's pivot and angle without ever touching the glass and thereby avoiding fingerprints on the viewing surface. The mirror itself measures 5" Wide x 8" High and has a 5x magnification power. The double pivot arm swivels at the base, the knuckle, and at the mirror which also tilts up and down through 20 degrees. Finished in Polished Chrome.
- Electric Mirror's Compound Convex wall-mount makeup mirror is high in quality and has 5x Magnification power - not reversible. 5" Wide x 8" High.
- The mirror's double extension arm brings the mirror out to as far as 13" from the wall - more than adequate for 99% of bathroom counters. Folded back the mirror only protrudes 2.4" from the wall.
- The extension arms pivot at the base, the knuckle, and the mirror; and the mirror adjusts up and down through 20 degrees. The adjustment handle beneath the mirror face enables fingerprint-free mirror angle adjustments.
- Mounting plate is only 3.5" in diameter and the mouting screws have finish-matched decorative covers.
- Polshed Chrome finish. 3-Year Manufacturer's warranty.
About Electric MirrorElectric Mirror is leader, globally, in Lighted Mirrors and Mirror TV Technology™. They have been serving hospitality and residential customers for over sixteen years with product lines that include Lighted Mirrors, Mirror TVs, Waterproof TVs, Mirrored Cabinets, Corridor Lighting, Wardrobe Mirrors, and Makeup Mirrors. Electric Mirror's mirrors are sold in every continent and in scores of countries around the world.
Selecting Electric Mirror, you can take an important step in reducing your carbon footprint and at the same time, beautifying the world in which we live. The Electric Mirror commitment to the environment has given rise to their Beautiful World™ Initiative comprising environmentally-friendly technologies that result in products that cut energy costs and maintenance requirements.
Electric Mirror's makeup mirrors easily communicate their flawless luxury to discerning homeowners and hotel guests around the world.
Headquartered in Everett, WA, Electric Mirror employs over 350 individuals.