Electric Mirror "Elixir" Square-Face LED 5x Vanity Mirror
The Elixir™ makeup mirror has an 8-inch square face. It's lighted by 3,000 degree Kelvin LEDs - which means their light is almost identical to normal indoor lighting. It sits on the counter-top on a weighted and padded base that in which the on/off switch is mounted. In other words the switch is not on the electrical cord. The LEDs illuminate the square "halo" around the perimeter of the mirror, illuminating your face. The mirror tilts up and down for easy viewing. Magnification power is 5x, and two finishes are available - polished chrome or brushed nickel.
- Electric Mirror free-standing vanity mirror with and 8-inch square face. The magnification power is 5x - not reversible.
- The mirror is illuminated by bright LEDs arranged in around the edges all around the viewing area. The LED square-halo lighting is at 3,000 degrees Kelvin - that's virtually identical to indoor lighting.
- This high quality mirror has its on/off switch is on the base, not the electrical cord - itself a sign of quality. Two finishes are available - Polished Chrome and Brushed Nickel.
- Overall the mirror stands 14.66" tall. The base is 4.72" square. The mirror-center is 10.66" from the surface on which it stands.
- The mirror is UL Approved in the US and Canada and is covered by a 3-Year Manufacturer's Warranty.
About Electric MirrorElectric Mirror is leader, globally, in Lighted Mirrors and Mirror TV Technology™. They have been serving hospitality and residential customers for over sixteen years with product lines that include Lighted Mirrors, Mirror TVs, Waterproof TVs, Mirrored Cabinets, Corridor Lighting, Wardrobe Mirrors, and Makeup Mirrors. Electric Mirror's mirrors are sold in every continent and in scores of countries around the world.
Selecting Electric Mirror, you can take an important step in reducing your carbon footprint and at the same time, beautifying the world in which we live. The Electric Mirror commitment to the environment has given rise to their Beautiful World™ Initiative comprising environmentally-friendly technologies that result in products that cut energy costs and maintenance requirements.
Electric Mirror's makeup mirrors easily communicate their flawless luxury to discerning homeowners and hotel guests around the world.
Headquartered in Everett, WA, Electric Mirror employs over 350 individuals.