ghd Gold Professional 2-Inch Styler for Sleeker, Healthier-Looking, Smoother Hair
The second generation Gold Professional Styler by ghd® has demonstrated the ability to deliver to you, sleeker, healthier-looking, and smoother hair. It features dual-zone technology which includes two second-generation heat sensors. There's one at each plate, maintaining the optimum styling temperature at a constant 365°F from root to tip. The heat-up time is also improved and is now 25 seconds. The round barrel and sleek design enables snag-free styling so you can quickly transform, daily. Wherever you may be in the world, the universal voltage feature allows you to be creative with your styles. The protective plate guard assures you'll have peace of mind, fitting in with your busy schedule. Extra safety is provided by the automatic sleep sensor that shuts down the styler after 30 minutes of idle time - which means no more concerns about "Did I leave the styler on?" Using the ghd® hair styler lets you bring back straight hair or create curls - that last!
- As close to the roots as possible, place a small section of hair between the plates of your ghd® styler.
- Close the plates and move the ghd® styler gently to the ends in a single gliding motion.
- Repeat for each section of hair - moving from roots to tips.
- ghd® Gold Professional Styler includes heat-resistant plate guard and ceramic heat technology.
- Dual-zone technology with two heat sensors maintains optimum heat from root to tip, ensuring sleek, healther-looking hair.
- The styling temperature of 365°F is perfect for frizz-free styling. Hotter will damage the hair. Cooler yields questionable results.
- Ergonomically designed sleek round barrel for snag-free styling that's fast and easier. Plates are contoured and snag free for a salon shine.
- Included heat resistant plate guard so you can take your styler with you - everywhere. And universal voltage works everywhere.
- Easily creates curls, waves and perfect straight. Ideal for longer, thicker hair - get professional results.