Jerdon 5x/1x Reversible Hardwired Makeup Mirror- 3 Finishes
Hardwired makeup mirrors should be installed by a licensed electrician and if near water should be used in conjunction with a GFI circuit.
- 5x Hardwired makeup mirror reverses to 1x - no magnification. High style bronze, polished chrome, or satin nickel finishes.
- Mirror diameter: 8". Extends up to 14" from the wall on its double-swivel extension arm. Mounting Plate Diameter: 5" High x 2" Wide.
- 25 Watt incandescent halo lighting duplicates most indoor lighting conditions.
- Rocker on/off switch on the mounting plate eliminates the need for a separate switch installation.
- UL listed for the US and Canada. 1-Year manufacturer's warranty.
Electrician's Hardwired Makeup Mirror Mounting Instructions
• We strongly recommended that installation only be done when the mirror itself is at hand, and the ultimate user is available for mounting height determination.
• Install a 4" octagon box on a GFCI line or on a line where a GFCI outlet is installed, or both. The box should be flush with the mounting surface at a height determined by the user. The box should be capable of supporting 15 lbs. The mirror doesn't weigh 15 lbs., but remember it may be on an arm as long as 20". Note that the center of the mirror is usually 1/2" to 6" higher than the mounting-plate center. All of our hardwired makeup mirrors have the switch contained within the mirror mounting plate, mirror base, or mirror housing. No other switch is required. Also note that each of our single and double arm wall mirrors tilt vertically and swing horizontally.
• Hardwired mirrors, once wired, are no longer eligible for refund.
Jerdon was founded in the latter half of the 20th Century - in the 1970's. Although originally intended to serve the demands and needs of the hotel industry, the Jerdon Company evolved over the years to become a leading manufacturer and distributor of luxury beauty appliances and luxury bath products for the home. The company is now called Jerdon Style which reflects its inspiration of elegance, relaxation, luxury and high quality. Jerdon Style makeup mirrors are still found in the finest hotels as well as in cruise lines and luxury resorts all over the world.
Jerdon vanity makeup mirrors are perfect for both home and travel purposes, while Jerdon wall-mounted mirrors are perfect for the home. The important parameters of beauty products include excellent lighting and magnification and both can be found in Jerdon's makeup mirrors; having earned Jerdon the Good Housekeeping award for the best overall makeup mirror. Jerdon's microfiber spa robes featured by Martha Stewart and The Wall Street Journal have helped solidify Jerdon's leading place in the beauty and specialty bath industries.