Jerdon Pantograph 7x/1x Wall-Mount Make Up Mirror - 2 Finishes
The mirror has an 8" diameter, rotates through 360°, and flips over in its yoke from 7x magnification to regular 1x magnification. Your choice of satin nickel or polished chrome finishes.
- Jerdon pantograph (scissors) extension wall-mounted makeup mirror. Extension arm extends up to 20" and collapses to approx 4".
- 8" diameter mirror reverses from 7x to 1x normal view. The mirror rotates through 360° and flips over in its yoke.
- Your choice of polished chrome or satin nickel finish.
- Great for extra-small and extra-large bathrooms.
- 1-Year Manufacturer's Warranty.
Jerdon was founded in the latter half of the 20th Century - in the 1970's. Although originally intended to serve the demands and needs of the hotel industry, the Jerdon Company evolved over the years to become a leading manufacturer and distributor of luxury beauty appliances and luxury bath products for the home. The company is now called Jerdon Style which reflects its inspiration of elegance, relaxation, luxury and high quality. Jerdon Style makeup mirrors are still found in the finest hotels as well as in cruise lines and luxury resorts all over the world.
Jerdon vanity makeup mirrors are perfect for both home and travel purposes, while Jerdon wall-mounted mirrors are perfect for the home. The important parameters of beauty products include excellent lighting and magnification and both can be found in Jerdon's makeup mirrors; having earned Jerdon the Good Housekeeping award for the best overall makeup mirror. Jerdon's microfiber spa robes featured by Martha Stewart and The Wall Street Journal have helped solidify Jerdon's leading place in the beauty and specialty bath industries.