JVD Eclips Flat Arm 3x LED Spot-Lighted Square Make Up Mirror, Lithium Ion Battery, Polished Chrome
Typical of JVD lighted make up mirrors, the Eclips Square LED mirror is powered by a 3.6 volt Lithium Ion battery - available "everywhere" that lasts 3 to 5 years with normal use. You get everything offered by a hardwired mirror, but without the need to hire an electrician. The mirror operates on 3.6 volts (low), so it's safe for any location in the bathroom - or anywhere else. Touch the mirror to turn it on and the bright LEDs instantly illuminates. After 3 minutes, the LEDs turn themselves off. Does it sounds short? It's not - it's more than long enough for most operations. Need more? A "light" touch instantly re-illuminates. The construction of this mirror is of superior quality - Polished Chrome plated over solid Brass. The flat arm pivots at the base and at the vertical pivoting bracket for adjustment to your perfect viewing angle. Designed, and beautifully made in France, the mirror will be shipped FREE, by air express directly to you from the warehouse in Mexico, in about 10 days.
- JVD Eclips Square Make Up Mirror performs like a Hardwired mirror with none of the installation expsnse. A standard LR20 Lithium battery commonly available powers the mirror and lasts 3 to 5 years with normal use.
- 3x Magnification power with bright LED spot lighting in the European tradition. A spot light near the bottom illuminates the face, yet does not shine in the eyes. A touch of the sensor turns it on and the LEDs turn off after 3 minutes. Need longer? One touch instantly relights it.
- The construction of the mirror includes heavy chrome plating over a solid brass frame, and the flat arm lends a solid appearance. The arm pivots at the base, and behind the mirror. There's flimsy ball joint to wear out, but instead a double-support vertical pivot rack at the rear.
- The mirror folds back to a minimum 3.6 inches from the wall, with a maximum extension of 9.1". The mirror itself has a 7.1" diameter, and the overall height is 7.7". Finished in Polished Chrome.
- CE Approved, and with a 2-year Manufacturer's warranty. Repair by the manufacturer available for 10 years. Designed and made in France and shipped FREE directly to you from the Mexico warehouse in about 10 days.
French Design and Manufacture
From Designer Jean-Guy de Russé
Les miroirs nous invitent à rentrer dans une nouvelle dimension. La fonction grossissante d’un miroir nous permet de rentrer dans un nouvel univers où tout est plus grand. J’ai voulu que ce voyage nous emmène encore plus loin et j’ai conçu ce miroir en m’inspirant d’une soucoupe volante. J’ai intégré un « moteur » révolutionnaire avec un fonctionnement sur batterie unique sur le marché. J’ai structuré l’ensemble autour d’une base chrome à laquelle j’ai ajouté une couronne de lumière à l’image de l’anneau de Saturne. Et enfin, j’ai ajouté un interrupteur capacitif presque magique. - Jean-Guy de Russé
Mirrors invite us to enter a new dimension. The magnifying function of a mirror allows us to enter into a universe where everything is bigger. I wanted this voyage to take us even further, so I drew inspiration from flying saucers in designing this mirror. I added a revolutionary battery operated mechanism, unique on the market. I structured the whole thing around a chrome base, to which I added a ring of light like the ones around Saturn. And lastly, I added an almost magical capacity switch. - Jean-Guy de Russé