JVD Eclips Tubular Arm 3x LED Spot-Light Square Makeup Mirror, Lithium Ion Battery, Polished Chrome
A hallmark of JVD lighted makeup mirrors is the 3 to 5 year Lithium Ion battery. The Eclips Square LED mirror with tubular arm is powered by a 3.6 volt Lithium Ion battery - available "everywhere". You get everything offered by a hardwired mirror, but without an electrician to do the wiring. There's no wiring. The mirror operates on 3.6 volts (low), so it's safe for any location in the bathroom - and everywhere else. A "light" touch of the mirror turns it on and the bright LEDs instantly illuminate. After 3 minutes, the LEDs turn themselves off. Sound too short? It's not - it's more than long enough for most operations. But don't worry, if you need more a quick touch instantly re-illuminates. The construction of this mirror is of superior quality - Polished Chrome plating over solid Brass. The tubular arm pivots at four points for adjustment to your personal perfect viewing angle. Designed, and beautifully made in France, the mirror will be shipped FREE, by air express directly to you from the warehouse in Mexico, in about 10 days.
- JVD Eclips Square Makeup Mirror acts just like a Hardwired mirror with no wiring, installation, or electrician. An LR20 standard Lithium Ion battery commonly available powers the LEDs and lasts 3 to 5 years with normal use.
- 3x Magnification power with bright LED spot lighting in the European tradition - illuminates the face, but does not shine into your eyes. A touch of the sensor turns it on and the LEDs turn off after 3 minutes. Need longer? A quick touch instantly relights it.
- The construction of the mirror includes heavy chrome plating over a solid brass frame, and the tubular arm looks sleek. The arm pivots at the base, the knuckles, and behind the mirror. There's flimsy ball joint to wear out, but rather a double-support vertical pivot rack at the rear.
- The mirror has an overall maximum extension of 13.4". The mirror section itself is 7.1" x 7.1" square, and the overall height is 10.6". Finished in Polished Chrome.
- CE Approved, and with a 2-year Manufacturer's warranty. Repair by the manufacturer available for 10 years. Designed and made in France and shipped FREE directly to you from the Mexico warehouse in about 10 days.
French Design and Manufacture
From Designer Jean-Guy de Russé
Les miroirs nous invitent à rentrer dans une nouvelle dimension. La fonction grossissante d’un miroir nous permet de rentrer dans un nouvel univers où tout est plus grand. J’ai voulu que ce voyage nous emmène encore plus loin et j’ai conçu ce miroir en m’inspirant d’une soucoupe volante. J’ai intégré un « moteur » révolutionnaire avec un fonctionnement sur batterie unique sur le marché. J’ai structuré l’ensemble autour d’une base chrome à laquelle j’ai ajouté une couronne de lumière à l’image de l’anneau de Saturne. Et enfin, j’ai ajouté un interrupteur capacitif presque magique. - Jean-Guy de Russé
Mirrors invite us to enter a new dimension. The magnifying function of a mirror allows us to enter into a universe where everything is bigger. I wanted this voyage to take us even further, so I drew inspiration from flying saucers in designing this mirror. I added a revolutionary battery operated mechanism, unique on the market. I structured the whole thing around a chrome base, to which I added a ring of light like the ones around Saturn. And lastly, I added an almost magical capacity switch. - Jean-Guy de Russé