JVD Eclips Tubular Arm 3x Square Wall-Mount Make Up Mirror - Polished Chrome
JVDs Eclips wall-mounted make up mirror (cosmetic mirror, makeup mirror) brings you 3x Magnification in a 7.1" x 7.1" Square format. The tubular pivoting arm lends a svelte appearance and pivots at four locations; at the mounting plate, the knuckle, the rear of the mirror, and vertically at the vertical double bracket. Notice that there's no ball joint to slip or wear out it has been replaced by the double pivoting bracket. The construction of this mirror is of superior quality - Polished Chrome plating over solid Brass. The tubular arm pivoting at four points adjusts easily to your precise personal perfect viewing angle. Designed, and beautifully made in France, the mirror is shipped FREE, by air express directly to you in about 10 days.
- JVD Eclips Square Mirror is a wall-mounted non-lighted 3x Magnification Vanity, Makeup, or Cosmetic mirror. Designed and made in France and shipped FREE directly to you from the Mexico warehouse in about 10 days.
- The construction of the mirror includes heavy chrome plating over a solid brass frame, and the tubular arm looks sleek.
- The arm pivots at the base, the knuckles, and behind the mirror. It's easy to adjust to the perfect personal viewing angle. And there's flimsy ball joint to wear out, but rather a double-support vertical pivot rack at the rear.
- The mirror has an overall maximum extension of 13.4". The mirror section itself is 7.1" x 7.1" square, and the overall height is 10.6". Finished in Polished Chrome.
- CE Approved, and with a 2-year Manufacturer's warranty. Repair by the manufacturer available for 10 years. Made in France and shipped FREE via air express directly to you in about 10 days.
French Design and Manufacture
From Designer Jean-Guy de RussÃ©
Les miroirs nous invitent Ã rentrer dans une nouvelle dimension. La fonction grossissante dâ€™un miroir nous permet de rentrer dans un nouvel univers oÃ¹ tout est plus grand. Jâ€™ai voulu que ce voyage nous emmÃ¨ne encore plus loin et jâ€™ai conÃ§u ce miroir en mâ€™inspirant dâ€™une soucoupe volante. Jâ€™ai intÃ©grÃ© un Â« moteur Â» rÃ©volutionnaire avec un fonctionnement sur batterie unique sur le marchÃ©. Jâ€™ai structurÃ© lâ€™ensemble autour dâ€™une base chrome Ã laquelle jâ€™ai ajoutÃ© une couronne de lumiÃ¨re Ã lâ€™image de lâ€™anneau de Saturne. Et enfin, jâ€™ai ajoutÃ© un interrupteur capacitif presque magique. - Jean-Guy de RussÃ©
Mirrors invite us to enter a new dimension. The magnifying function of a mirror allows us to enter into a universe where everything is bigger. I wanted this voyage to take us even further, so I drew inspiration from flying saucers in designing this mirror. I added a revolutionary battery operated mechanism, unique on the market. I structured the whole thing around a chrome base, to which I added a ring of light like the ones around Saturn. And lastly, I added an almost magical capacity switch. - Jean-Guy de RussÃ©