JVD Galaxy Countertop 3x LED Makeup Mirror Lighted at Both Edges - Lithium Ion Battery Powered
A breakthrough in makeup mirrors is employed in the JVD Galaxy counter-top makeup mirror. The bright LEDs are powered by a 3.6 volt Lithium Ion battery - available "everywhere" that lasts 3 to 5 years with normal use. There's no need to plug in this vanity mirror. Move it from place to place without wires. Due to the low voltage, it's safe for any location in the bathroom - or anywhere else. Touch the mirror to turn it on and the bright LEDs light up instantly, illuminating your face from both side. The LEDs turn themselves off after 3 minutes. The quality construction of this mirror is superb - Polished Chrome plated over solid Brass. The mirror tilts up and down on its base for adjustment to your best view. Designed, and beautifully made in France, the mirror will be shipped FREE, by air express directly to you from the warehouse in Mexico, in about 10 days.
- JVD Makeup Mirror with the advantages of a Hardwired mirror and none of the installation expsnse. Battery powered with a standard LR20 Lithium battery available "everywhere", the battery should last 3 to 5 years with normal use.
- 3x Magnification power with bright LED lighting illiminated at both edges of the mirror. A touch of the mirror turns it on and the LEDs turn off after 3 minutes. Need more time? One touch instantly relights it.
- The construction of the frame comprises heavy chrome plating over solid brass frame - rustproof forever. There's no flimsy ball joint in the rear, but rather a double-support, pivoting rack at the rear that allows the mirror to smoothly pivot up and down.
- The overall height stands at 15", while the mirror itself is 7.9" x 7.9" Square, and it sits on a 5.9" square base. Finished in Polished Chrome.
- CE Approved, and with a 2-year Manufacturer's warranty. Repair by the manufacturer available for 10 years. Designed and made in France and shipped FREE directly to you from the Mexico warehouse in about 10 days.
French Design and Manufacture
From Designer Jean-Guy de Russé
Les miroirs nous invitent à rentrer dans une nouvelle dimension. La fonction grossissante d’un miroir nous permet de rentrer dans un nouvel univers où tout est plus grand. J’ai voulu que ce voyage nous emmène encore plus loin et j’ai conçu ce miroir en m’inspirant d’une soucoupe volante. J’ai intégré un « moteur » révolutionnaire avec un fonctionnement sur batterie unique sur le marché. J’ai structuré l’ensemble autour d’une base chrome à laquelle j’ai ajouté une couronne de lumière à l’image de l’anneau de Saturne. Et enfin, j’ai ajouté un interrupteur capacitif presque magique. - Jean-Guy de Russé
Mirrors invite us to enter a new dimension. The magnifying function of a mirror allows us to enter into a universe where everything is bigger. I wanted this voyage to take us even further, so I drew inspiration from flying saucers in designing this mirror. I added a revolutionary battery operated mechanism, unique on the market. I structured the whole thing around a chrome base, to which I added a ring of light like the ones around Saturn. And lastly, I added an almost magical capacity switch. - Jean-Guy de Russé