JVD Galaxy Tubular Arm 3x LED Makeup Mirror Lighted at Both Edges - 5-yr. Lithium-Ion Battery
A breakthrough in makeup mirrors is employed in the JVD Galaxy wall-mount makeup mirror. The bright LEDs are powered by a 3.6 volt Lithium Ion battery - available "everywhere" that lasts 3 to 5 years with normal use. You get everything offered by a hardwired mirror, but there's no electrician needed to install it. Due to the low voltage, it's safe for any location in the bathroom. Touch the mirror to turn it on and the bright LEDs light up instantly, illuminating your face from both side. The LEDs turn themselves off after 3 minutes. The quality construction of this mirror is superb - Polished Chrome plated over solid Brass. The articulating arm has 4 joints (call them pivot points) for adjustment to any angle conceivable. Designed, and beautifully made in France, the mirror will be shipped FREE, by air express directly to you, in about 10 days.
- JVD Makeup Mirror has the advantages of a Hardwired mirror yet no electrician's installation expsnse. Battery powered with a standard LR20 Lithium battery available "everywhere", the battery should last 3 to 5 years with normal use.
- 3x Magnification power with bright LED lighting illiminated at both edges of the mirror. A touch anywhere on the mirror turns it on and the LEDs turn off after 3 minutes. Need longer? One touch instantly relights the LEDs.
- The mirror is constructed with heavy chrome plating over a solid brass frame, yet maintains a svelte appearance. The swing-arm system pivots at the base, elbow, and behind the mirror. And there's no flimsy ball joint, but rather a double-support, pivoting rack at the rear.
- The mirror folds back to a minimum 2.6 inches from the wall, with a maximum extension of 13". The mirror itself is 7.9" x 7.9" square. Finished in Polished Chrome.
- CE Approved, and with a 2-year Manufacturer's warranty. Repair by the manufacturer available for 10 years. Designed and made in France and shipped FREE directly to you in about 10 days.
French Design and Manufacture
From Designer Jean-Guy de RussÃ©
Les miroirs nous invitent Ã rentrer dans une nouvelle dimension. La fonction grossissante dâ€™un miroir nous permet de rentrer dans un nouvel univers oÃ¹ tout est plus grand. Jâ€™ai voulu que ce voyage nous emmÃ¨ne encore plus loin et jâ€™ai conÃ§u ce miroir en mâ€™inspirant dâ€™une soucoupe volante. Jâ€™ai intÃ©grÃ© un Â« moteur Â» rÃ©volutionnaire avec un fonctionnement sur batterie unique sur le marchÃ©. Jâ€™ai structurÃ© lâ€™ensemble autour dâ€™une base chrome Ã laquelle jâ€™ai ajoutÃ© une couronne de lumiÃ¨re Ã lâ€™image de lâ€™anneau de Saturne. Et enfin, jâ€™ai ajoutÃ© un interrupteur capacitif presque magique. - Jean-Guy de RussÃ©
Mirrors invite us to enter a new dimension. The magnifying function of a mirror allows us to enter into a universe where everything is bigger. I wanted this voyage to take us even further, so I drew inspiration from flying saucers in designing this mirror. I added a revolutionary battery operated mechanism, unique on the market. I structured the whole thing around a chrome base, to which I added a ring of light like the ones around Saturn. And lastly, I added an almost magical capacity switch. - Jean-Guy de RussÃ©