Jerdon Style Lighted 10x/1x Plug-In Makeup Mirror with 15x Spot Mirror, Satin Nickel Finish
The mirror extends up to 14 inches from the wall on its double swivel arm which pivots at the base plate and again at the elbow. The mirror section rotates 360 degrees at the pivot and can be flipped over in its yoke. Attaining the perfect viewing angle is easy!
- Plug-in 10x / 1x reversible magnification makeup mirror. 8" x 10" mild oval mirror design.
- 15x inset spot mirror included for ultra-critical work. 25 Watt incandescent "halo" illumination - closest to room lighting.
- Double-swivel arm extension up to 14" from wall. Satin nickel finish - mounting hardware included.
- High-Medium-Low-Off rotary switch on the mounting plate controls the lighting.
- UL listed, US and Canada. 1-Year Manufacturer's Warranty.
Jerdon was founded in the latter half of the 20th Century - in the 1970's. Although originally intended to serve the demands and needs of the hotel industry, the Jerdon Company evolved over the years to become a leading manufacturer and distributor of luxury beauty appliances and luxury bath products for the home. The company is now called Jerdon Style which reflects its inspiration of elegance, relaxation, luxury and high quality. Jerdon Style makeup mirrors are still found in the finest hotels as well as in cruise lines and luxury resorts all over the world.
Jerdon vanity makeup mirrors are perfect for both home and travel purposes, while Jerdon wall-mounted mirrors are perfect for the home. The important parameters of beauty products include excellent lighting and magnification and both can be found in Jerdon's makeup mirrors; having earned Jerdon the Good Housekeeping award for the best overall makeup mirror. Jerdon's microfiber spa robes featured by Martha Stewart and The Wall Street Journal have helped solidify Jerdon's leading place in the beauty and specialty bath industries.