Sharper Image 8x LED Halo-Lighted Vanity Mirror - Chrome or Nickel
- 8x vanity mirror with LED illumination that lasts a "lifetime".
- Unusual design comprises halo lighting within the diameter of the frameless mirror.
- Mirror diameter: 8.5". Overall height: 17".
- Positioning handle keep the mirror fingerprint-smudge free.
- LEDs are color corrected and never need changing.
- Convenient AC outlet on base.
- On/off rocker switch on base.
- UL listed, US and Canada.
- 1-Year manufacturer's warranty.
LED Quick Facts
LED stands for Light Emitting Diode
• LED Lighted Mirrors Use Tiny Amounts of Electricity
• Emitting the equivalent amount of light, LEDs typically use 50% of the electricity
consumed by a fluorescent bulb and about 17% of the electricity
consumed by an incandescent (regular) bulb.
• Standard incandescent bulbs operate an average of 1,500 hours
• Standard fluorescent bulbs operate an average of 8,000 hours
• LEDs operate an average of 50,000 hours.
• 33 times as long as a standard incandescent bulb.
• 6.25 times as long as a standard fluorescent bulb.
• More than 40 years of 2-1/2 hours of use, every single day.
•Incandescent bulbs get hot quickly and generate lots of heat
•Fluorescent bulbs are much cooler than incandescents, but still warm.
•LEDs generate very little heat.