Sharper Image 8x Plug-In LED Makeup Mirror - Chrome or Nickel
- Plug-in wall-mounted 8x makeup mirror.
- LED illumination lasts a virtual lifetime.
- Unusual design comprises halo lighting within the circumference of the frameless mirror.
- Mirror diameter: 8.5".
- Twin extension arms allow the mirror to come out to 15" from the wall.
- Positioning handle keeps the mirror fingerprint-smudge free.
- Select satin nickel or polished chrome finish.
- LEDs are color corrected and never need changing.
- On/off switch on base not on the power cord.
- UL listed, US and Canada.
- 1-Year manufacturer's warranty.
LED Quick Facts
LED stands for Light Emitting Diode
• LED Lighted Mirrors Use Tiny Amounts of Electricity
• Emitting the equivalent amount of light, LEDs typically use 50% of the electricity
consumed by a fluorescent bulb and about 17% of the electricity
consumed by an incandescent (regular) bulb.
• Standard incandescent bulbs operate an average of 1,500 hours
• Standard fluorescent bulbs operate an average of 8,000 hours
• LEDs operate an average of 50,000 hours.
• 33 times as long as a standard incandescent bulb.
• 6.25 times as long as a standard fluorescent bulb.
• More than 40 years of 2-1/2 hours of use, every single day.
•Incandescent bulbs get hot quickly and generate lots of heat
•Fluorescent bulbs are much cooler than incandescents, but still warm.
•LEDs generate very little heat.