Sharper Image 8x/1x Reversible Rechargeable LED Vanity Mirror Charges by AC or USB
- Free-standing 8x/1x reversible vanity mirror.
- LED illumination lasts a virtual lifetime. LEDs are color corrected and never need replacement.
- Runs on an internal rechargeable battery or while plugged in and charging.
- Mirror diameter: 8.5". Overall height: 16".
- Charging cord (supplied) can be plugged in to AC outlet with supplied adapter, or to a computer or laptop for charging the mirror.
- Main on/off switch behind the mirror, on the base.
- If cord is not connected, push the switch and green flash of the charging light means the mirror is on. Red flash means the mirror is off.
- Charging light glows red when the mirror is charging.
- When main power is on, motion sensor turns the LEDs off and on, saving battery life.
- 1-Year manufacturer's warranty.
LED Quick Facts
LED stands for Light Emitting Diode
• LED Makeup Mirrors Use Tiny Amounts of Electricity
• Emitting the equivalent amount of light, LEDs typically use 50% of the electricity
consumed by a fluorescent bulb and about 17% of the electricity
consumed by an incandescent (regular) bulb.
• Standard incandescent bulbs operate an average of 1,500 hours
• Standard fluorescent bulbs operate an average of 8,000 hours
• LEDs operate an average of 50,000 hours.
• 33 times as long as a standard incandescent bulb.
• 6.25 times as long as a standard fluorescent bulb.
• More than six years of continuous 24-hour-a-day use.
•Incandescent bulbs get hot quickly and generate lots of heat
•Fluorescent bulbs are much cooler than incandescents, but still warm.
•LEDs generate very little heat.