Sharper Image 8x/1x Reversible Rechargeable LED Vanity Mirror Charges by AC or USB
- Sharper Image Free-standing 8x/1x reversible vanity mirror.
- LED illumination lasts a virtual lifetime. LEDs are color corrected and never need replacement.
- Runs on an internal rechargeable battery or while plugged in and charging. USB cord and USB Charger included.
- Charging cord (supplied) can be plugged in to AC outlet with supplied adapter, or to a computer or laptop for charging the mirror.
- Main on/off switch behind the mirror, on the base.
- If cord is not connected, push the switch and green flash of the charging light means the mirror is on. Red flash means the mirror is off. Charging light glows red when the mirror is charging.
- When main power is on, motion sensor turns the LEDs off and on, saving battery life.
- Mirror diameter: 8.5". Overall height: 16". 1-Year manufacturer's warranty.
LED Quick Facts
LED stands for Light Emitting Diode
• LED Lighted Mirrors Use Tiny Amounts of Electricity
• Emitting the equivalent amount of light, LEDs typically use 50% of the electricity
consumed by a fluorescent bulb and about 17% of the electricity
consumed by an incandescent (regular) bulb.
• Standard incandescent bulbs operate an average of 1,500 hours
• Standard fluorescent bulbs operate an average of 8,000 hours
• LEDs operate an average of 50,000 hours.
• 33 times as long as a standard incandescent bulb.
• 6.25 times as long as a standard fluorescent bulb.
• More than 40 years of 2-1/2 hours of use, every single day.
•Incandescent bulbs get hot quickly and generate lots of heat
•Fluorescent bulbs are much cooler than incandescents, but still warm.
•LEDs generate very little heat.