Sharper Image Cordless Tri-View LED Vanity Mirror
The main main mirror is 8" x 11" and not magnified. In conjunction there's a spot mirror, reversible on a unique positioning swival arm, from 5x to 10x magnification. The spot mirror can be swiveled back behind the main mirror to give you an unobstructed view. There's a touch-control on/off spot on the front face of the mirror and a master on/off rocker switch on the back. There's also a USB charging port for your phone, iPad, etc. In all, a great combination of features for a totally versatile and adaptable makeup mirror.
- Tri-View Vanity Mirror and Beauty Station
- LED illumination lasts a virtual lifetime.
- Non-magnified main mirror measures 8" x 11".
- Spot mirror flips over from 5x to 10x magnification, and can swivel around to the rear of the main mirror for an unobstructed view.
- Swiveling arm for the spot mirror lets you position in anywhere along the front or move it around to the rear, for an unobstructed view.
- LEDs are color corrected and never need changing.
- Operates on 4 "AA" batteries - not included - or plugs in with the included AC adapter.
- Front-of-mirror touch on/of control and master rocker switch on the back.
- USB charging port at the rear of the mirror.
LED Quick Facts
LED stands for Light Emitting Diode
• LED Makeup Mirrors Use Tiny Amounts of Electricity
• Emitting the equivalent amount of light, LEDs typically use 50% of the electricity
consumed by a fluorescent bulb and about 17% of the electricity
consumed by an incandescent (regular) bulb.
• Standard incandescent bulbs operate an average of 1,500 hours
• Standard fluorescent bulbs operate an average of 8,000 hours
• LEDs operate an average of 50,000 hours.
• 33 times as long as a standard incandescent bulb.
• 6.25 times as long as a standard fluorescent bulb.
• More than six years of continuous 24-hour-a-day use.
•Incandescent bulbs get hot quickly and generate lots of heat
•Fluorescent bulbs are much cooler than incandescents, but still warm.
•LEDs generate very little heat.