Sharper Image Cordless Tri-View LED Vanity Mirror
The main main mirror is 8" x 11" and not magnified. In conjunction there's a spot mirror, reversible on a unique positioning swival arm, from 5x to 10x magnification. The spot mirror can be swiveled back behind the main mirror to give you an unobstructed view. There's a touch-control on/off spot on the front face of the mirror and a master on/off rocker switch on the back. There's also a USB charging port for your phone, iPad, etc. In all, a great combination of features for a totally versatile and adaptable makeup mirror.
- Tri-View Vanity Mirror and Beauty Station
- LED illumination lasts a virtual lifetime.
- Non-magnified main mirror measures 8" x 11".
- Spot mirror flips over from 5x to 10x magnification, and can swivel around to the rear of the main mirror for an unobstructed view.
- Swiveling arm for the spot mirror lets you position in anywhere along the front or move it around to the rear, for an unobstructed view.
- LEDs are color corrected and never need changing.
- Operates on 4 "AA" batteries - not included - or plugs in with the included AC adapter.
- Front-of-mirror touch on/of control and master rocker switch on the back.
- USB charging port at the rear of the mirror.
LED Quick Facts
LED stands for Light Emitting Diode
• LED Lighted Mirrors Use Tiny Amounts of Electricity
• Emitting the equivalent amount of light, LEDs typically use 50% of the electricity
consumed by a fluorescent bulb and about 17% of the electricity
consumed by an incandescent (regular) bulb.
• Standard incandescent bulbs operate an average of 1,500 hours
• Standard fluorescent bulbs operate an average of 8,000 hours
• LEDs operate an average of 50,000 hours.
• 33 times as long as a standard incandescent bulb.
• 6.25 times as long as a standard fluorescent bulb.
• More than 40 years of 2-1/2 hours of use, every single day.
•Incandescent bulbs get hot quickly and generate lots of heat
•Fluorescent bulbs are much cooler than incandescents, but still warm.
•LEDs generate very little heat.