ClearMirror LED Lighted, Heated Fog-Free Shower Mirror - Total Luxury in the Shower
The way it works is that there's a low-voltage electrical mirror defogger permanently adhered to the rear of the mirror, warming it, and keeping it condensation-free. Can you be "zapped"? Not with the Shower Clear Mirror. The heating element operates on a 24 Volt low voltage system, so it's perfectly safe. It's UL approved and C-UL approved plus tested to CSA international standards - triple assurance of the safe design. The ClearMirror is installed in the wall to be flush with the tile surface. The ShowerLite ClearMirror carries five-year manufacturer's replacement Warranty against product defects. Three sizes: 12" x 12", 18" x 18", or 24" x 12" (mount horizontally or vertically).
The ShowerLite ClearMirror is shipped complete with a 24-volt transformer, clear installation diagrams, detailed instructions and an installation template.
- Sinc 1999 the ClearMirror ShowerLite fog-free electrically lighted and heated mirrors have been working miracles in the shower, remaining both lighted and fog-free while installed flush with the shower tile.
- Select 3,000k - very close to regular light bulbs, or 5,000k - very close to white light daylight.
- This patented mirror is low-voltage heated for safety, yet heats up in 3 minutes. The LEDs. at 5,000 degrees Kelvin have a CRI (Color Rendering Index) of 95 - you can't get much better. And they're rated for 70,000 hours 96 years - 2 hours a day.
- The low voltage transformer (12 Volts) is included as well as a mounting template and detailed installation instructions. Class 2 plug in power supply, with 40 foot leads to simplify wiring.
- High-quality 1/4" Mirror - - Sizes: 12" x 12" (actual 11-7/8" x 11-7/8") - 14 Watts, 18" x 18" (actual 17-7/8" x 17-7/8") - 26 Watts, 24" x 12" (actual 11-7/8" x 23-7/8") - 26 Watts.
- Made in the USA and extensively UL tested and approved for showers and steam showers, plus C-UL, and CSA approved; safe low-voltage operation. - 5-year Manufacturer's replacement warranty.
Color Rendering Index (CRI)
The highest possible CRI value is 100 and is frequently achieved by incandescent or "regular" light bulbs. Fluorescent "cool white" bulbs have a CRI of around 50 to 60, but some high-end multi-phosphor fluorescents can go up to 98. LEDs typically have an a CRI around 80, and better, more expensive LEDs can have CRIs up to 97 or 98.