KEUCO 5x Non-Lighted Wall Mounted Square iLook_move Vanity Mirror in 6 Finishes
Mouted to the wall, KEUCO's iLook_move all mount has a large 7-7/8" mirror area, silver backed for excellent clarity and reflectivity at 5x magnification power. All five finishes are impeccable and the German manufacturing ensures quality. The pivoting arm employs a unique, innovative hinge mechanism that leaves nothing to be desired. The articulating arm is extraordinarily flexible, allowing adjustment for height, distance, inclination and sideways angle. Perfect viewing position is achieved easily - with the mere motion of a hand. It is particularly advantageous where different users of differing stature use the mirror. Finishes include Polished Chrome, Brushed Bronze, Brushed Nickel, Stainless Steel Finish, Brushed Black Chrome, and Aluminum Finish. 5-Year manufacturer's warranty. Shipped to your door, FREE from Germany via FedEx International Express in about 21 days.
- KEUCO iLook_move wall mounted vanity mirror with pivoting arm - ideal for more than one user if they're of different heights. German manufacturing yields impeccable precision of motion and perfect finish quality.
- A unique and innovative hinge mechanism in the pivoting arm leaves nothing to be desired. It is extraordinarily flexible, adjusting for height, distance, inclination and sideways angle.
- 5x Magnification Power of the 7-7/8 inch silver-backed mirror lense allows a crisp, bright image. Perfect positioning can be achieved simply with the mere motion of the hand by adjusting the articulating arm and pivot.
- Mirror section diameter: 7-7/8". Haximum extension: 19-11/16". Maximum depth: 12". Mounting plate: 7-1/8" x 1-3/4".
- 5-Year manufacturer's warranty. Shipped to your door, FREE from Germany via FedEx International Express in about 21 days.
About the CompanyFrom humble beginnings in Germany in 1879, through a gradual metamorphisis and evolution until 1953, KEUCO was born. KEUCO has developed a reputation for excellent design, meticulous craftsmanship, perfect function, and extended longevity.
Today there are KEUCO plants in Hemer, Gutersloh, and Gunde and their products number about 6,000. The company is still owned by the original four families - de Becker, Remy, Himrich, and Knoig. Management is by Englebert Himrich, Managing Partner, and Hartmut Dalheimer and Manfred Normann, Managing directors.
Excellent design, technical sophistication, and ease of use are hallmarks of KEUCO products. It's products must combine sensible functionality with aesthetic forms. Over 93% of KEUCO products are made in Germany at plants with highly skilled employees - yielding consistently high quality and subject to strict quality assurance measures and controls. KEUCO products have immaculate surfaces, perfect functionality, and are extremely long-lived.
From Hartmut Dalheimer, Managing Director
"To achieve the high quality we strive for daily, the most important factor is our employees. This is especially true against the backdrop of the many different materials we use - from wood to aluminium, zinc casting and brass, right through to ABS and glass. Paired with their willingness to always go a step further and adopt new technologies, the know-how of the employees regarding the various materials gives us the extra scope we need to focus on design. And that makes it possible to design unique products."
Sustainable solutions is embued in KEUCO's corporate philosophy. The company strives to preserve both water and energy, both with its products and its manufacturing systems. Timeless aesthetic design and high quality contribute to future utilization of KEUCO products. An extensive supply of spare parts is maintained, further ensuring future-proofing KEUCO products. "We configure our processes so that they have as little impact on the environment as possible and conserve resources. We do this for the sake of coming generations." Engelbert Himrich, Managing Partner of KEUCO
Left to right: Josef Himrich, Kaul Keune, Hermann Bonner, and Eduard Baron de Becker Remy.